Sunday, April 13, 2014

We're Moving

     Today I would like to announce that Golf and Travel With Dave is moving. I have decided to pursue my dream of a complete website which will include a golf blog. I hope that you will come over and take a look. The website deals with courses that you can play that I have played, as well as some other things like golf travel.  I hope to be offering group travel as well so that you can join me to play some of these wonderful and challenging courses.  There will be more to come.
     Thank you for stopping by and supporting me, I appreciate it.  The new website is http://the-golf-course-travel-bag.com.  I am still in the process of working on it so if you will be patient for a couple of weeks, I would appreciate that as well.  Stop on by for at least a sneak preview.
     Thanks again!

Dave
 

No comments:

Post a Comment