Friday, March 1, 2013

Hmmm...What to do today?

     I'll tell you what I am going to do today.  I'm going to play golf.  In fact, I don't have time for a lengthy post because we will miss our ten o'clock tee time.  I really am back in the saddle again, with apologies to Gene Autry.  I don't have to pay his estate a royalty, do I.  If there are any attorneys out there, please let me know.  I don't have anything to defend myself in a lawsuit, let alone pay out a settlement. Oh wait, I did pay out a settlement, and that is why I can't suffer through another one.
     I am so glad that Denise, my fiancee, plays golf.  We enjoy playing the game together. She is playing with me today. Life is so good.  Let's take a look at the day on the course. The weather will be sunny and warm with temps in the 70's.  The course is green and the greens are fast. I will be playing with a great friend and my fiancee with high expectations of some great fellowship time. What I shoot is not important, the experience is what matters.  I am playing golf today.

No comments:

Post a Comment