Monday, July 22, 2013

Way To Go Phil!

     I have always been a Phil Mickelson fan from way back.  I love his fresh personality and his "Go for broke" attitude.  Besides, not only is he a golfer but he is a pilot as well.  By the way, did Phil fly his plane to Scotland or did they fly commercial?  I wonder. At any rate, Congratulations Phil on your Open victory.  You deserve it.
     OK, I admit watching you come up to the eighteenth hole with a two shot lead wondering if you were going to drive the ball somewhere into England out of bounds. But no, I was proud of you.  You kept the ball in play and birdied the last hole.  You went from a two shot lead to seal the deal with a three shot slam-dunk.  What a day!
     That claret jug looked good in your hands.
Its not Muirfield in Scotland, but nevertheless its very beautiful and on the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment