Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Golf and Work

I hate it when work gets in the way of golf. I suppose that as you get older, priorities change and intelligent decisions must be made. Yesterday was a day of work and not of golf. Being a mature individual, one must consider such things as paying rent or eating. Life is hard, you know. Today's agenda has me working as well. that is ok because today is a scheduled work day. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are senior skins game. I will be writing extensively on the events of this experience on a regular basis as this is ore for my gold mine. This is a group group of colorful characters. Saturday is either tournament day or the day I play with my lady. She kicks my butt in golf, by the way. One last thing. Hope you noticed that I have a few new sponsors on my blog. Take a minute to check them out. I will be adding a few new ones soon. Thanks for reading and I will talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment