Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Darn!!!!!

     Today is Wednesday.  That shouldn't come to a shock to any of you.  However, it is not going to be golf day for me.  Since I retired, Monday, Wednesday and Friday are golf days and the days that I play in the seniors quarter skins game.  I can't do that today, I have to be mature and actually work on one of my other business opportunities.  I am stuck with a very difficult decision, that of taking quarters--more like donating quarters--in the skins game and possibly making $2.00 or working and earning $300 and eating.  It is a hard choice, but I think I made the more mature--I hate that word--decision.
    Don't pity me or feel sorry for me.  I want to assure you that I will be back at it on Friday and play.  Sometimes the boy has to become a man.

Going somewhere?  Click on the Hotwire button to check out some great pricing on hotels, flights and car rentals.  If that doesn't work, try LastMinuteTravel.  GolfSmith has a great special on right now sow check that out as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment