Thursday, October 11, 2012

It Still Hurts

     It still hurts!  I know it is a sign of getting older, but that doesn't make it any less painful.  Your body starts hurting in places that you didn't know you had and those pains come more often.  Your best friend priorities list changes from spouse/significant other (wife, girlfriend and since it is 2012 domestic partner), golf buddies to health care provider--in my case, chiropractor.  He plays golf by the way and is very good, a single digit handicapper who is a member at a local exclusive country club. I know, I have payed his dues recently with my office visits and my sciatica pain.
     My friends list has taken on a different look.  Top of the list is my chiropractor and health care provider, significant other and then --sorry guys--my golf buddies.  Guys, I love you like brothers but when I am in pain decisions have to be made. Bottom line is I have to rest my back so it doesn't hurt.  I am not going to play tomorrow to rest it.  Besides, I am down on quarters and have to do my wash.  Me not playing is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you.  Actually, I'm not playing so it won't hurt.  Look out for Monday--I hope.

   
     See what a sciatica problem will do to you.  This was me before I  went to the chiropractor yesterday morning.  Ice and bed rest and I will feel like myself again. Off to the couch to sit with an ice pack on my back.






By the way, Golfsmith has some great specials right now.  Click on the link and check them out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment