Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Stay With Me

     I have to almost apologize to you my reader.  It has been a very long time since I have actually taken this blog seriously, and it really saddens me.  I do have an excuse though.  I have been laid up with a bad sciatic attack and have been unable to do much of anything.  I am just now able to walk for any length of time.  My legs feel like jello and my breathing capacity has to be built up again as I am winded very easily.  But, rest assured I am getting better quickly and hope to be out on the course soon. Another fact of the matter is I have gotten away from my love of writing as well.  I must make it a priority.
     I love golf.  I love writing and taking pictures of courses.  I should do that more.  The fact of the matter is that I retired to write and write about golf and travel. I have gotten far away from that.  I enjoy sharing my golf and travel experiences with you as well as the photographic images and stories. At this point, I intend to come back and write.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment