Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas The Day Before Christmas

     I don't know if I could get in trouble for writing that as I think someone has the copyright to it, but if they want to sue me, let them take their best shot.  I have Legal Shield, well actually I don't this month because I couldn't pay for the membership.  If you are going to sue me, please wait until next month when I  renew my membership. Also, don't tell anyone because I don't want to have it come under a preexisting condition.  That doesn't have a thing to do with golf or travel, does it?
     I don't have much to say right now on the great game and I think it best I keep it simple.  As my gift to you, I will share some of the pictures I have taken on some great courses.  I hope you like them.  Finally, I would like to wish you and your's a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!






Enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment