Monday, December 10, 2012

What's Next

      I want to thank you for tuning in on my blogs.  My task today is to let you in on a bit of my thinking as to what I am going to do with this blog.  I am going to continue writing it, make no mistake about it.
     The direction I think I am going to take is to bring you more courses to play.  I want to post more pictures and comments about the courses I play.  That should be the thrust of this.  I must make a confession right here that my health has not been what it should be. The truth of it is, I am now just able to walk.  My back has gone out in a sciatic episode that was the mother of all attacks.  I haven't touched a club in over a month   and that was a painful adventure at best.  At any rate, watch for more articles and pictures.
     For now, most of the courses will be reruns that I probably have written about in the magazine I wrote for.  They are some great courses though.  Well, that's it for now, enjoy and wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment