Monday, June 24, 2013

I Miss It A Lot!

     Today is Monday.  I am really sad because I miss playing with my normal group on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  I really miss these guys.
     I want everyone to know that I am not playing because I have got married two weeks ago and my new bride is taking up all my time.  In fact, she wants to play more than I do.  That is not it.  It seems as though life is just not going in the direction I want it to.  I take that back, it is going in a way I want it too, its just that I may have to take care of business and work on that business instead of having fun.
     You may say that golf is my business.  That isn't exactly true.  Writing is my business and I write about golf.  Right now, golf is not paying the bills, writing is. I have been blessed with picking up a couple of new clients, which is great.  I must also do the business of getting business. That takes up a lot of time as well.
     Here's to the Monday, Wednesday, Friday Seniors skins group.  I have had many a fun time playing with you guys and I miss you a lot.  Don't worry, I will be back and hopefully soon.
I really miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment