Monday, January 30, 2012

New Toy and Golf

     Many of you know that I went out and upgraded my phone to an I Phone.  I also was contemplating purchasing a rangefinding device or a "Sky Caddy". As I was playing in the Senior Tournament on Thursday, one of the players in our group told me of an ap that can be purchase through the I Phone.  I bought it instead of the Sky Caddie or the rangefinder figuring I would try it out.  The thing of it is that I buy the ap but how much it will improve my game.  I'm really not sure if I am to see a great improvement in my game, or if I have just become part of the crowd that has bought into the technical craze.  New equipment and devices have to improve your game.  I am not sure that that is totally correct, we will have to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment