Friday, September 26, 2014

Ryder Cup Thoughts

     I don't know how I feel about this year's Ryder Cup.  I have been incredibly busy with all I am doing right now that I haven't had the time to pay much attention to it even though I call myself a golf writer. Quite frankly, tournament reporting is not my cup of tea.  I write mostly about travel and golf courses and I feel that is where my stories are. I suppose I should pay more attention, but it is more convenient when the venue is here in the United States.  After all, it's 6:00 AM here in California and the coverage is on.
     I'm off to the TV to watch.
     By the way, my video on Catalina Island Golf Course is up on You Tube and on my website http://the-golf-course-travel-bag.com.  Check it out, it is a great course in a unique setting.  The course also has a very important history as it is the oldest golf course west of the Mississippi.  Take a look at the video at http://youtu.be/5QIxV0Oj8dw.  Enjoy the Ryder Cup coverage and don't forget to hit 'em long and straight. Please don't leave that birdie putt short.  I made two at Catalina Island, YAHOO!!!
What a great place for a golf course. The course is located in the canyon above the city of Avalon.

No comments:

Post a Comment